I take great pride in providing my clients with personalized service. Meeting the individual needs of my clients is my chief concern. To ensure that every client is treated in a fair and ethical manner, I have made the following promise through the Client Bill of Rights. Rooted in this philosophy is the fact that every client has both important rights and responsibilities.
· Ongoing monitoring and regular reviews of your financial plans, accounts, investments, insurance policies, and applicable legal and tax documents.
· Have your calls and emails returned within one business day (or sooner if time sensitive).
· Have complicated financial concepts explained in simple English.
· Have any error acknowledged and corrected without delay.
· Full disclosure of every commission or fee related to every transaction.
· Never receive a recommendation that has not been thoroughly investigated in advance.
· Be treated with the utmost respect and integrity at all times.
· Receive honest advice and feedback even if it’s hard to hear.
· More than just a business relationship; a genuine personal relationship that takes your circumstances, values, and goals into consideration at all times.
· Trust that your financial advisor is knowledgeable, registered, and up-to-speed with important developments that have potential to impact you.
· Be fully informed about all strategic decisions regarding your accounts before any change is made.
· Have your privacy carefully guarded, and to never have your personal information shared with anyone without your prior authorization.
· Fully disclose accurate information about your financial status and investment objectives, including goals, risk tolerance, and other pertinent details.
· Ask any questions you have, and receive answers to your complete satisfaction.
· Ensure that you understand and are comfortable with all strategies, investments, risks, and costs & fees associated with your accounts.
· Immediately notify us of any changes in your financial situation and/or major life-events such as divorce, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, or any other significant occurrence.
· Be honest with your advisor about any accounts or investments you have with another firm, or that you personally manage.
· Read all sales literature and prospectuses provided to you.
· Keep yourself informed about important financial issues and discuss these with your advisor.
· Let us know if we fail to meet your expectations in any way, or if you don’t understand or agree with any actions we take.