I take great pride in providing my clients with personalized service. Meeting the individual needs of my clients is my chief concern. To ensure that every client is treated in a fair and ethical manner, I have made the following promise through the Client Bill of Rights. Rooted in this philosophy is the fact that every client has both important rights and responsibilities.
· Ongoing monitoring and regular reviews of your financial plans, accounts, investments, insurance policies, and applicable legal and tax documents.
· Have your calls and emails returned within one business day (or sooner if time sensitive).
· Have complicated financial concepts explained in simple English.
· Have any error acknowledged and corrected without delay.
· Full disclosure of every commission or fee related to every transaction.
· Never receive a recommendation that has not been thoroughly investigated in advance.
· Be treated with the utmost respect and integrity at all times.
· Receive honest advice and feedback even if it’s hard to hear.
· More than just a business relationship; a genuine personal relationship that takes your circumstances, values, and goals into consideration at all times.
· Trust that your financial advisor is knowledgeable, registered, and up-to-speed with important developments that have potential to impact you.
· Be fully informed about all strategic decisions regarding your accounts before any change is made.
· Have your privacy carefully guarded, and to never have your personal information shared with anyone without your prior authorization.
· Fully disclose accurate information about your financial status and investment objectives, including goals, risk tolerance, and other pertinent details.
· Ask any questions you have, and receive answers to your complete satisfaction.
· Ensure that you understand and are comfortable with all strategies, investments, risks, and costs & fees associated with your accounts.
· Immediately notify us of any changes in your financial situation and/or major life-events such as divorce, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, or any other significant occurrence.
· Be honest with your advisor about any accounts or investments you have with another firm, or that you personally manage.
· Read all sales literature and prospectuses provided to you.
· Keep yourself informed about important financial issues and discuss these with your advisor.
· Let us know if we fail to meet your expectations in any way, or if you don’t understand or agree with any actions we take.
Copyright © 2021 Mark A. Vosika, Registered Financial Consultant ® - All Rights Reserved.
Advisory services offered through Wealth Watch Advisors, LLC ® a SEC-registered advisory firm. Insurance services offered by Mark Vosika and Wealth Watch Advisors are not affiliated. These companies and their employees may not accept orders to affect purchase or sale transactions, accept funds, securities, or similar instructions via email or this website.